‘Almost’ no one is an overnight success.
Here’s why that’s a good thing.
Scaling or growing your business, brand, and income at your own pace offers specific benefits that may be out of reach during rapid growth periods.
The most notable of which:
Course correct when strategy or implementation doesn’t align with your vision.
- When you fail, it’s (usually) less public and less painful, with fewer consequences.
- You can search for best fit team members (or contractors) without feeling rushed.
- You can choose clients and projects that are better aligned with your values and vision.
- If your messaging, branding, and positioning seems off or ineffective, it’s easier to refine and adjust.
- If you realize certain processes, systems, or tools drain too much of your time and energy, it’s easier and less costly to make necessary changes.
I’d love to ‘hear’ what you think.
Are you for or against rapid growth?
Which benefits would you add to this list?